Lab Mills - Jars
ACM has applied years of experience in material processing to our latest series of mill products. ACM's LABMILL-8000 milling machines, lead the way in laboratory scale materials processing by producing superior milling, tumbling and polishing results.
ACM's LABMILL-8000 milling machine features:
- Silent operation with internal gear transmission. No chains or belts.
- Mill speed controlled by external potentiometer that adjusts power output voltage.
- Durable welded steel case with chip and corrosion resistant black powder coating.
- Easy to clean and maintain.
- No tension adjustment required.
- No lubrication required.
- Low power consumption during continuous operation.
- ACM's rugged LABMILL-8000 will stand up to thousands of hours of operation.
- LABMILL-8000 easily accomodates jars and sleeves from 500 mL to gallon.
- LABMILL-8000 rollers and brackets are easily repositioned and secured by convenient
Labmill 8000 Instructions
Labmill Jars and Sleeves
Lab Mill - Accessories
- CM designed these High Density Polyethelyne (HDPE) jars with baffles
to keep media from slipping, thus providing greater tumbling efficiency. You can mill or blend a variety of materials in these jars including ceramic, organic, mineral and metallic powders. These jars will withstand a wide variety of chemicals.
Click Here for a list of compatable chemicals
atching perforated HDPE jar caps can also be purchased to help reduce waste and manufacturing time.
Prices vary based on size.Sleeves, for laboratory HDPE Jars, are available in annodized aluminum or steel. The Sleeve improves the milling efficiency of the jar mill by increasing rigidity and traction