Product/Lab Mills & Accessories
Our state of the art milling machines, lead the way in laboratory scale materials processing by producing superior milling, tumbling and polishing results.
Our milling machines include locating rings to keep the jar mills centered on the rollers.
- Silent operation with internal gear transmission. No chains or belts.
- Mill speed controlled by external potentiometer that adjusts power output voltage.
- ACM has applied years of experience in material processing to our latest series of mill
- Durable welded steel case with chip and corrosion resistant black powder coating.
- Low power consumption during continuous operation.
- Adjustable rollers easily accommodate jars with sleeves from 0.5 liters to 8 liters.
- Easy to clean and maintain.
- No tension adjustment required.
- No lubrication required.
High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) Mill Jars and Sleeves
ACM’S High Density Polyethylene (HOPE) jars with baffles are designed to keep media from slipping, thus providing greater tumbling efficiency. Mill or blend a variety of materials in these jars including ceramic, organic, mineral and metallic powders. Will withstand a wide variety of chemicals. Available in a variety of sizes from 16 ounces to 2.5 gallons. Matching perforated HOPE Jar Caps can also be purchased to help reduce waste and manufacturing time.
Jar mill sleeves improve the milling efficiency of the jar mill by increasing rigidity and traction.
- Available in anodized aluminum or stainless steel.
Click Here to view compatible chemicals to be used with our Lab Mill Jars